Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tae Kwon Do

I'm taking Tae Kwon Do!!! I find that it's a great way to exercise, focus your mind, strengthen your body and teach you great self-defense. Since Tae Kwon Do is from Korea, we have a teacher, Master Kim, that is actually from Korea along with his assistant, Master Jin. Both of them are very nice and VERY LOUD, but that's actually just their style of teaching. (For the first couple of days it startled me that they were yelling at me but that's when I found out that that's just what they do :) Plus, part of their discipline is making you do push-ups, PUSH-UPS, when you are late or have been told over and over to do something. For that very reason, I've had to strengthen my arms up so I could actually do 5-10 push-ups :)

No comments:

Post a Comment