Saturday, June 6, 2009
1st Adventure of this Summer
Wow! I haven't blogged for quite a while. I've just been so busy with my friend Madeline. She got to come over for a whole week! We got to do lots of things. First we signed up for a program at the library for teens. You choose tons of books that would hold you for 8 hours and after you have read them all you go to the library and log your hours. Once you've read 8 hours you get a free paperback book. The library who gets the most hours logged gets a crazy stuffed cow for the teens area. I have read 7 hours so far. My friend and I checked out 5 books. Four of them were books that we each had a copy of and the other one was one that we got for our own interest that we wanted to read by ourselves. It was so much fun! The books we got together were "Chicken soup for the Preteens Soul", "Dead Girls don't write letters" by Gale Giles, "Sweet Sixteen Princess" by Meg Cabot & "Peaches" by Judi Lynn Anderson. The book I got for myself was "Poseur" by Rachel Maude. Madeline got "Throwing Stones" by Kristi Collier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey chica, I am glad you were able to spend some time with your friend, even though she lives far away. You definitely got the reading bug from your mom. You are such a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete