skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Debate: Cheaper by the Dozen
So I'm watching Cheaper by the Dozen, which I haven't watched in such a long time, and the question came to me. Why do they call it CHEAPER by the Dozen? I mean, it's not really CHEAPER is it? (Please comment on your opinion)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Favorite Blogs
Leah C.
My Random Thoughts Blog
Anya D.
James
Kenneth
Mandi
Maria
Megan
Mom
Nikki
Eclipse
The movie is coming out on June 30th! This is by far my favorite!
Twilight Links! ! !
Bella and Edward
Twilight Quotes
Twilighter
This is my favorite! ! !
I got this from my cousin in law Mandi! Don't you guys love it?
Blog Archive
►
2010
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(138)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(28)
HALLOWEEN!!!
Skipping...
Devils and Demons
Snow Days
Debate: Favoritism
Debate: Robert...
Question of the Day: 10/24/09
Quote of the Day: 10/24/09
Question of the Day: 10/22/09
Quote of the Day: 10/22/09
Debate: Cheaper by the Dozen
Question of the Day: 10/19/09
Quote of the Day: 10/19/09
Computer Class
Question of the Day: 10/16/09
Quote of the Day: 10/16/09
My foot hurts!
Birthdays!!!
Question of the day: 10/15/09
Quote of the Day: 10/15/09
Computer class...
Ticket-to-Ride
Quote of the Day: 10/10/09
INDAR!!!!
Goal Acoomplished!
Quote of the Day: 10/07/09
I guess not...
Exciting News!!!!
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(85)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment