Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Slushy Water Bottles
Today at school during lunch I got a water bottle that wasn't completely frozen, but not pure liquid either. I call it a slushy water bottle. Anyways, I was cracking it, but it wouldn't crack. I figured it was because I still hadn't opened it. So I opened the lid and starting crushing. It was easier to crush it but still kinda hard. I was cracking the top part of it, which seemed to be especially hard. Before you know it, it exploided from all the pressure I had put on it!It was all over me and had splashed my friends as well as the back of the people sitting at the other table. It was all over the table, and the floor. Luckily it didn't land in my food! Fortunately, my friend Lisa was in the lunch line getting a drink. Man oh man that was funny!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh bree dat wuz hilarious u should do it again some time!
ReplyDelete