Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Last Day of Winter Break

I think I spent the last day of winter break quite wisely. Anya, Leah and I all went over to Anya's house, chatted a little, and then left to Bath & Body Works at Belmar. I got this amazing set of Warm Vanilla Sugar scented body lotion, hand sanitizer, hand cream and shower gel. Yum yum! After Bath & Body Works, we headed to Aeropostale, and I got this super bright white jacket. It fits well and looks great! Once we were done shopping there, we went ice skating. It was so much fun! It has been forever since I ice skated with real bladed figure skates. I have gone rollerblading, which is quite like ice skating, so I didn't feel to pathetic. I fell once, and man that ice is hard! After that hour of ice skating, we went to Jamba Juice. I spent a total of $34.48 out of the $35 I brought. ($9.74 from Bath & Body Works - $14.04 from Areopostale - $6.00 from ice skating - $4.70 at Jamba Juice)

No comments:

Post a Comment