Monday, June 7, 2010

Some of my new thoughts....

I wish I was little again, where you didn't really get in trouble, and the hardest choice you had to make was picking a crayon. (Got this one from Facebook)

I can do things perfectly, until I try to show someone. Then I just look like a complete weirdo.

(Got this one from Facebook too) 3.14 backwards spells PIE

The best revenge in the world is just to smile and act like your happy, and never let them know it hurt.

The oil spill was a major crisis, is a major crisis, and unless they stop the oil from spreading, it WILL be a major crisis, killing coral reefs, turtles and many other living things.

Another group on Facebook: Unless life gives you water and sugar too, your lemonade is gonna suck!

I am obsessed with Facebook, but at least its Facebook, not my phone, because my computer is not portable... :)

I love fortune cookies!!!

Friends make me happy :)

I'm loving summer 2010 so far.

I will post more later. Until then.... :)
~~~~Bree~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment