My friends and I entered an art contest and won first place with our drawing. We got certificates and a $15 gift card to Barnes and Noble. I gave mine to my mom because I already had Twilight and thought that was all I needed. Anyways It was so much fun! The part I liked the most was doing it with my friends. They are so cool to hang out with :) (I'm the one wearing the orange shirt)
Monday, May 11, 2009
Art
My friends and I entered an art contest and won first place with our drawing. We got certificates and a $15 gift card to Barnes and Noble. I gave mine to my mom because I already had Twilight and thought that was all I needed. Anyways It was so much fun! The part I liked the most was doing it with my friends. They are so cool to hang out with :) (I'm the one wearing the orange shirt)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Omg am I really that tall?
ReplyDeleteA...YEAH!!!
ReplyDelete