Saturday, May 2, 2009
Settlers of Catan - Cities and Knights
Have you ever heard of the game, Settlers of Catan-Cities and Knights? Well, if you haven't it's a really fun game where you build a compete against opponents to build the biggest civilization. You have to build things with your harvested resources and trade with your opponents. My family and I had a 3 hour blast this evening playing it with each other. Jacob didn't play but Indar, my dad, my mom, Ben, and I played it together. Ben was on my mom's team but other than that, we played on our own against each other. My mom ended up 1st, Indar was 2nd, my dad came 3rd and I was dead last :( But still, we had SUCH a fun time!!! I can't wait to do it again when Jacob can actually play!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment