So, you know how I said that I wanted to have 60 posts by the end of the weekend? Well, this will be 61 posts! I think I will make it a tradition that every time I pass a number like 50, 60, 70 or 80 I show you a cool picture of nature. As you can see, I've already posted it! Like it? It is called "Frangipani Flowers". I got it off my dad's pictures. It actually came with this program or something because it's called "Sample Pictures".
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Goal Accomplished!
So, you know how I said that I wanted to have 60 posts by the end of the weekend? Well, this will be 61 posts! I think I will make it a tradition that every time I pass a number like 50, 60, 70 or 80 I show you a cool picture of nature. As you can see, I've already posted it! Like it? It is called "Frangipani Flowers". I got it off my dad's pictures. It actually came with this program or something because it's called "Sample Pictures".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment