So, up in Tomahawk, we had a lunch room or “mess hall”. They had such good food there. They even had this salad apple that you passed around. if your group didn’t have it, you had to wait for the next group to pass it to you. I thought this was smart because it prevented having the salad bar all crowded. I mean, the groups were big enough already, why add another? Anyways, we cleaned up after ourselves. We had this place where the jugs went called the “Lovely Window” It was kinda funny :) I also liked having all the nice staff around you. The lunch lady and ALL of her assistants were VERY nice. I loved eating there! It was all delicious, the breakfast AND the dinner. They didn’t serve lunch because they served brunch instead! We got to snack instead! Anyways, here are some pictures of the lunch room…
No comments:
Post a Comment